This module allows to look through database content (Figure 9), add additional objects into database and export it in DSO Planner text format.
- Add object. Manually add an object to the database
- Import. Import objects from the text file in DSO Planner text format. For the large file import may take a lot of time (about 2 hours for 100 000 objects provided that your device does not go into sleep mode10). This is not a mistake but rather this reflects Android speed at creating databases. The import is performed in a separate thread so one may continue using the program
- Export, Paste, Share..
- Find, Next.
- Edit. Edit selected object parameters
- Other items. These are similar to Object Selection context menu functions
- ... mode10
- The application does not override default Android settings and your device could go to sleep if not used for some time. The application does not import objects while your device is sleeping. Import will start again when you turn your device on